These dishes are made from a high temp polypropylene which allows you to autoclave and reuse them.
After use, gently clean with a very soft foam sponge with soap and water to avoid scratching and allow to air dry. These are also top-shelf machine washable, allow to air dry.
To re-sterilize after use, place your dishes in an autoclave bag or small mushroom grain bag (folded but not sealed) and steam sterilize at 15psi for 15 minutes, then handle them like standard dishes.
- Autoclavable/reusable, unlike current standard options
- Made from high-clarity polypropylene
- Arrives pre-sterilized
- A more eco-friendly option
- Top rack machine washable
- Economically priced
- Long-lasting service life
- Identical in dimensions and shape to industry-standard dishes